PAGEANT RULES AND REGULATIONS
In order to participate in the MISS AND MISTER BRAZIL CANADA PAGEANT, all the contestants must meet the following requirements:
- The contestants have to have a Brazilian background decedents.
- Participants of ages from 15 to 18 years of age, must have a consent by writing from theirs parents or guardian.
- To complete the inscription for Miss Brazil Canada, the participants must sign up ONLINE through MISS and MISTER BRAZIL CANADA PAGEANT website www.missbrazilcanada.com
- The number of inscriptions are limited. We suggest you to do it as soon as possible .
The consent form for the participants between of 15 to 18 years of age will be signed by the parents/guardian at the first meeting of the contestants with the organization.
- the contestants will have to pay $265 dollars upon registration online through PAY PAL plus taxes . This fees includes a T-SHIRT and a BATHING SUIT for the competition.